Saturday, February 26, 2011

some of my favorite online mags...

hey, hey -- crucial to the well-planned sick day is a stack of my favorite magazines. unfortunately, my i'm sick-denial led to poor planning - no magazines! so, i've resigned myself to virtually "flipping" through these online beauties. 

fashion, interiors, design and layout heaven.

so pretty, another lifestyle magazine that will have you drooling.

this one is too cute -- and australian! 

don't love this one as much, but it's a weekly! strictly fashion, strictly out of my price range, but good for last-minute outfit inspiration.

all in all, i still very much prefer actual magazines. there's nothing quite like flipping through glossies looking at beautiful things. also, how are you supposed to make real-life collages without real life magazines?

wish me better!

No comments:

Post a Comment