Tuesday, February 22, 2011

local etsy finds - home

out of love for the beautiful and the locally produced, i spent some time looking up ashevillian artists on etsy. these are some of my favorites.

pottery from element clay studio, lighting from splugeavl, pillow from bertharose

ps element clay studio was just featured in rue magazine, one of my favorite online mags. 


bottom right-ish. go asheville! don't you just love this collage?

also, speaking of collages, i've been doing these by myself! i don't think i have the right software, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

(images are the property of their respective etsy sites - pic of the magazine from their website as well)

1 comment:

  1. Try www.polyvore.com for collages. You can create links in them as well I think.

    This is a really cute blog. Great job!

    ReplyDelete