Tuesday, March 15, 2011

making me smile on this rainy tuesday...

it is weirdly cold and rainy today, but there are definitely some things that are making me smile!

1. cozy craft projects
fun things to make at home on a day such as this. i'm not normally the crafting type, but with some support from my lovely friend katlin, i'm indulging my left brain! 

left - amy butler fabric to make boxy cosmetic bag, top right - gorgeous diy flowers to add to a chain for a great asymmetrical necklace, bottom right - instructions for cosmetic bag

2. jpk bags
now that it's spring, i'm yearning to dump my black leather bag in favor of something more colorful. thank goodness for jpk handbags, which are (i think!) a huge step up visually from those old longchamp nylon bags (that everyone STILL carries) and at a better price point to boot. their nylon buckets are to die for and only $98 at moda, a boutique here in asheville. they can also be found at nordstrom and on their website

3. march madness! 
lovin my cuse orange as we hit that tourney. let's go orange!!!

photo from here





1 comment:

  1. You're too cute. I'm being a brat about the weather and you're embracing it. I'll try to turn my frown upside down! Xoxox.

    ReplyDelete